Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We Have a Winner! I Spy Game 4


How funny is this! Someone came for an interview today and she did the I Spy 4: Halloween Special: Find the Broken Bone this month and found the broken finger! I gave her her prize, which turned out to be her birthstone earrings too. What a nice treat to do that. I also hired her and what a wicked chain cutter and assembler. I'm so glad she answered my ad! I'll have more on her in an upcoming Necklace Town Employee Spotlight.

And the winner is:

Margaret T of Lagrangeville, NY

Thanks for playing, Margaret!

2 comments:

maggiet said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings!!!! What a nice surprise! I can't believe no one figured that out. You poor thing that finger was so crushed and bent! I had a great time today and I'm so thankful that I got to meet such wonderful people today. What a great team of employees you have! You said such wonderful things about me on your blog and I hope I can live up to your expectations!! Well I just wanted to let you know that I'm finished with my necklaces that you gave me to do! I hope they meet your expectations... in one short day I realized how much of a perfectionist you are which is a great thing! I hope you are pleased with my work and I thank you for this opportunity. I love making jewelry... it's my passion. I will call you tomorrow before I come down with my work. Thank you again for the earrings... they are beautiful! Oh by the way... I love your blog! KEEP IT IN AMERICA!!!!

Jewelry Assembly Chicks said...

I'm all verklempt! You're a DOLL! Tune in for the next blog, going up shortly, giving thanks to the likes of you!