Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meet Cami Burmester! Visitor Spotlight in Necklace Town

We have been VERY busy in Necklace Town. We have about 1,500 necklaces finished and shipping has started. So many great, artistic, talented people drop by Necklace Town to lend a hand and I'd like you to meet some of them.

I'd like to introduce you to Cami, who passes through Necklace Town quite often. She's a super cutie, a wicked wire wrapper and is a very accomplished painter, I love her flair for boho fashion and wears the fiercest slippers and is a major Harry Potter fan. I love her outlook and how she sees the world through Camivision. You'll just eat her up too!

What’s your name?
Colette Burmester

Where are you from?

Kent, NY

Where do you live now?

Brewster, NY

Do you have any other jobs?

I am a surrealist painter, and Gallery Coordinator

When did you start making jewelry?

I started making jewelry when I was in College. Free form wire wrapping on semiprecious stones, and it became a passion.

How much chain do you cut in an hour?

I have no idea, a lot though.

Do you do other crafts? What are your talents and specialties?

I sew, I paint,and I spin fire poi

What do you want for Christmas?

I want new fire poi

How did you find out about Necklace Town?

The PennySaver

What do you like best about working for Melindesign?

I love that I am making art in some form, I am always happy when my hands are creating.

Check out Cami's AWESOME portfolio, she's amazing. Become a fan and keep watch for new artwork, paintings and upcoming shows. She's having a show this month and you MUST check it out!

http://www.coletteaimee.com

No comments: